| Fibromyalgia is a conditon that causes muscle pain, body stiffness, and fatigue. Lab test do not diagnose it. Instead, your chiropractor will take your health history and examine your joints and muscles.
In most cases, you will have tender points on your body. These points are very sore, especially when touched. Finding several of these points helps your chiropractor diagnose fibromyalgia.
Along with the tender points, you may have
some or all of the following symptoms:
- Constant tiredness, even after a full night's sleep
- A burning or throbbing pain in many parts of your body (this pain may vary
during the day)
- Stiffness or aching all over your body
- Numbness or tingling in your arms and legs
- Trouble sleeping
- Bowel problems (bloating, diarrhea, constipation)
- Poor circulation
(reprint The StayWell Company. ©1998 All right reserved)
With Broomall Total Health Center chiropractic care you obtain excellent, long-term results. Call or visit us today.
Broomall Total Health Center
Marc Belitsky, D.C., D.A.C.R.B. Clinical Director | Chiropractor
2633 West Chester Pike | Broomall, PA 19008
Voice: 610-353-2221 | Fax: 610-353-7062